Terms and Conditions
By posting your classified ad here, you agree that it is in compliance with our guidelines listed below.
We reserve the right to modify any ads in violation of our guidelines order to prevent abuse and keep the content appropriate for our general audience. This includes people of all ages, races, religions, and nationalities. Therefore, all ads that are in violation of our guidelines are subject to being removed immediately and without prior notice.
By posting an ad on our site, you agree to the following statement:
I agree that I will be solely responsible for the content of any classified ads that I post on this website. I will not hold the owner of this website responsible for any losses or damages to myself or to others that may result directly or indirectly from any ads that I post here.
By posting an ad on our site, you further agree to the following guidelines:
- No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issues.
- No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.
- No ad promoting activities that are illegal under the current laws of this state or country.
- Any ad that appears to be merely a test posting, a joke, or otherwise insincere or non-serious is subject to removal.
- We reserve the ultimate discretion as to which ads, if any, are in violation of these guidelines.
- We also reserve the right to publish your ads on our Facebook Pages. The names of the Facebook Pages are Hunting Dogs 4 Sale Australia . Feel free to do this yourself to maximize exposure to your ad on our website. Our goal is to help our customers. You cannot have an ad on our Facebook Page unless you have an ad on our website.
Thank you for your understanding.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.